How to Create a Successful Affiliate / Partnership Marketing Program
February 20 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Based on strategic partnerships, affiliate/ partnership marketing involves leveraging your network to host marketing promotion for your business; thus increasing sales, and denoting commission to the affiliate/ host company. Your company can partake in this marketing strategy two ways; as the host company receiving commission, or the company promoting yourself via partnership channels.
Join Haltech and Portag3 Ventures VP of Sales, Brendan Callaghan to learn how to use affiliate/partnership marketing to leverage your businesses sales and distribution through this powerful marketing plan.
Who is this event for?
● Entrepreneurs looking to strengthen their marketing plan
● Companies that have existing partnerships to leverage, or they are comfortable forming new strategic partnerships to leverage this program
● Start-ups willing to invest time and effort into crafting a successful affiliate/partnership marketing program
What will attendees get out of this?
- An overview of affiliate/partnership marketing and how it works
- 5 powerful tips for creating successful affiliate/partnership marketing programs
- 4 common mistakes to avoid when crafting an affiliate/partnership marketing plan
About Brendan Callaghan
Brendan is responsible for helping Portag3 Ventures portfolio companies build their inside sales capabilities and develop/coach sales teams to be more scalable. Before joining Portag3, Brendan has had a career working with some of Toronto’s most notable startups, such as Honeycomb Worldwide, Varicent Software, Field ID, and Leonardo. Brendan’s last role before joining Portag3 was as the Global Sales leader for OrangeHRM where he was responsible for all aspects of sales for the company
About Portag3 Ventures
Portag3 Ventures make early-stage investments in promising financial tech companies that have potential for global impact. Their long-term engagement offers a unique environment to grow, with robust support, and insight from partners.
This event is free for Haltech and other regional innovation centre clients. Please contact email@example.com for promo code.
By attending our event you agree to our terms and conditions. Photographs and footage taken by Haltech may be used for marketing and publicity in our publications, on our website and in social media or in any third-party publication.