Planning for CRM Success
January 17 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Implementing Successful CRM Strategies for Your Sales Team Workshop
This is a non-technical session designed for business professionals on how to plan and implement their sales process within CRM. It is based on the integration of proven in B2B sales processes, the development of people skills and the best practice use of CRM technology.
On completion of this fast- paced workshop, learners will be able to:
- Clearly understanding what the benefits and importance of CRM is to your strategic sales initiatives.
- More accurately estimate the budgets, timelines and tasks for CRM Implementations.
- Define processes and strategies that will help better define and manage customer, prospect and partner touch-points.
- Better measure customer interactions, sales productivity and opportunity management
- Put into action proven techniques to plan, implement and support successful CRM initiatives.