Arriving At Your Value Proposition: A Two-Part Exploration of Problem/Solution
November 6, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A great value prop lowers the risk associated with launching your new business. All new Clients need this workshop!
Mandatory: Participants must attend both sessions.
Part 1: PROBLEM WORKSHOP
Goal: Prepare you to validate problem with your target market
A great Value Proposition starts with a deep understanding of your customers’ needs and pains. In this first workshop, we examine the problem you are solving with your product or service. What assumptions have you made and how do you test them? Discover tools and frameworks to help you interview customers and analyze results.
- Introduction: Startup Genome Project – how does your startup journey look?
- Articulating the problem
- What is product/market fit?
- The problem statement – how to create one and why it’s important.
- The value proposition – how to create one and why it’s important.
- The value proposition canvas – how to create one.
- How to ask for and then conduct customer interviews
- How to identify problem nuances and customer insights
Homework: Between sessions 1 and 2 you will have 3 weeks to conduct (record) and analyze 8-10 client interviews. You will also be asked to create a value proposition canvas.