Performance Management Systems: The Future of Workplace Productivity
February 25, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
All companies are striving to achieve higher performance and engagement from their employees. Performance Management systems promise higher employee engagement, more accurate reflections of employee performance, and more chances to address problems in the moment instead of six months from now.
A properly designed and executed performance management system can address:
- Current employee performance
- Compensation and rewards
- Employee development and career planning
- Training strategy and budget
- Promotion and succession planning
- Staffing decisions including staff reduction
What You Will Learn
- What is a Performance Management System
- Discover new ways of measuring, tracking and acting on employee engagement
- How to decide if you’re ready for a Performance Management System
- How to get started and implement a Performance Management system
- Pitfalls of implementing a Performance Management system
How You Will Learn
We are fortunate to have two senior HR professionals speak with us on their first hand experiences from deciding to utilize Performance Management Systems through to full-deployment. A round-table format, minimum slide decks, full of opportunity for Q&A and open dialog with your peers.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals, Hiring Managers, Startups, you.
Join us over breakfast to learn about Performance Management systems.
HRPA Continuing Professional Development = 1.0 hours.