TechPlace Reopening Monday, July 26th
The TechPlace team is so excited to announce that as of July 26, 2021, TechPlace will be open for all LaunchPad businesses, Co-location Partners and Endorsed users, operating at 50% capacity. Social distancing, contact tracing, and face protection is required in all common areas.
What is changing?
- Face coverings are required at all times per Regional by-laws.
- Day users looking to use our Hot Desks must pre-reserve them online before visiting TechPlace. You can book a Hot Desk online here.
- All meeting rooms must be booked in advance and have a maximum capacity of 2 people.
- ALL USERS must check in using iPad (at the reception or back door). This information is needed and will be used for contact tracing in case of an outbreak. Cleaning products and disinfectant spray bottles are spread out in the common areas.
- Please wipe down your area after use.
- Read the full resumption guidelines HERE.
We can’t wait to see you! If you have any questions about health or safety please contact Izabela Goclik, Manager of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at firstname.lastname@example.org